In 1997 Pavel Senchenko graduated from Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics and joined its team at the Department of Data Processing Automation as an Associate Professor.
Professor Senchenko teaches the following courses:
- Database Organization (Bachelor, Specialist programs, 2nd and 3rd year of studies)
- Reliability, Ergonomics and Quality in Automated Data Processing and Management Systems (Specialist programs, 4th year of studies)
- Business Process Quality Management (Master programs, 1st year of studies)
In 2003 he obtained the degree of the Candidate of Engineering Science, and in 2005 he was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor. In 2010 he was elected Dean of the Faculty of Control Systems. He is also a member of the Academic Council of TUSUR University and Deputy Director for Marketing of the Academy of Business Informatics. In 2005 Pavel Senchenko received an Award in Education, Science, Healthcare and Culture from the Governor of Tomsk Region.
Pavel Senchenko holds more than 10 Rospatent certificates, and is the author of more than 70 scientific papers and study guides.
- Methods and Technologies for Documentation Support of Managerial Decision-Making – Tomsk: TUSUR, 2005. – 178 p. (co-authored with Yu. Ekhlakov, V. Kirienko)
- Petri Nets in Business Process Simulation. Theoretical Framework and Applications: Monograph – Tomsk: TUSUR, 2007. – 179 p.(co-authored with Yu. Ekhlakov, O. Zhukovsky, V. Tarasenko)
- Dynamic Models of Business Processes. Theory and Practice of Reengineering: Monograph / (co-authored with Yu. Ekhlakov, O.Zhukovsky, V. Tarasenko, Yu. Gritsenko) edited by Professor Yu. Ekhlakov. –Tomsk: Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, 2014. –203 p. ISBN 978-5-86889-688-0
- Information Technology for Development and Monitoring of an Electronic Master Plan of Organizational Infrastructure: Monograph (co-authored with Yu. Ekhlakov, O. Zhukovsky, Yu. Gritsenko) – Tomsk: Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, 2014. – 152 p. ISBN: 978-5-86889-696-5
- Senchenko P. V., Gritsenko Yu. B., Zhukovsky O.I. Information Technology for Management of Infrastructure for Support of Small and Mid-Sized Regional Businesses (Tomsk Region case study) / (co-authored with O. Zhukovsky, Yu. Gritsenko) Edited by Professor Yu. Ekhlakov. – Tomsk: Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, 2015. – 128 p. ISBN978-5-86889-721-4
- Database Organization: Study Guide. – Tomsk: TUSUR, 2004. – 184 p. (SibRUMTs)
- Reliability, Ergonomics and Quality in Automated Data Processing and Management Systems: Study Guide – Tomsk: TUSUR, 2006. – 185p. (SibRUMTs)
- Senchenko P. V. Database Organization: Study Guide / P. V. Senchenko. – Tomsk: FDL, TUSUR, 2015. – 170 p. UDK 004.65(075.8)
Research interests: information system design, documentation support organization, e-document management, database design, business process simulation and optimization, geoinformation technology.
Laboratory of Object-Oriented Simulation of Information Systems
Ведущий научный сотрудникAddress: Tomsk, 74 Vershinina Street, 410
Department of Data Processing Automation
Associate ProfessorAddress: Tomsk, 74 Vershinina Street, 416
Проректор по учебной работеAddress: Tomsk, 40 Lenina Prospekt, 220Phone: (3822) 51-43-10
Campus phone: 1004